NEBOSH National Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals - Online (E-Learning)
A convenient, flexible and cost effective way to study this fully accredited NEBOSH course. Learners can study the course at their own pace, allowing them to fit their study around their busy schedule:
- Learning resources can be accessed at any time from the Make UK Learner Management System.
- Available resources include; Make UK documents, links to referenced guidance documents and websites, recorded lectures from Make UK’s experts, and short films that help explain learning outcomes.
- Learning is delivered through directed study and continual self-assessment exercises, ensuring delegates progress and stay on track.
- Tutor support available via email 5 days a week.
- Includes a live one day virtual Q&A and exam preparation workshop for each unit.
- Make UK student support team will manage NEBOSH registration and exam enrolment.
To learn more about both the Online and OnlinePlus+ versions of this course, watch our video
Fee includes all required learner resources, registration & exam fees. Exam resits are charged £137
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.