Leadership and Management Training Package - E-Learning
Consisting of eight short online courses, this ILM assured package, filled with valuable insights and practical tips, is designed to help develop the managers and leaders of the future. It not only covers important skills such as communication, performance management, leadership styles and managing teams, but it also encourages the learner to truly understand themselves and build on their own personal effectiveness – essential insights if they are to really thrive as a manager.
- Understanding Yourself: topics covered include growth mindset and emotional intelligence.
- The Role of the Manager: topics covered include leadership management styles and qualities of a good leader.
- Personal Effectiveness: topics covered include assertiveness and the importance of personal effectiveness.
- Performance Management: topics covered include reviewing performance, setting objectives and recognising needs at different stages of career.
- Communication: topics include skills to improve communication, how to assess your own strengths, and managing conflict.
- Coaching: topics include coaching questions, conversation structure and active listening skills.
- Managing Teams: topics include the John Adair action-centred leadership model, assessing the needs of your team, and practical tips to help them perform better.
- Managing Change: topics include how to effectively plan for change and how to help people transition through change.
Upon completion you will receive a certificate containing the ILM Assured logo