Influencing, Negotiating and Networking - elearning
In our professional lives, we are constantly communicating. We can communicate for many different reasons but often we are sharing our ideas, discussing work priorities or meeting new people – and the success of these conversations will depend on how we communicate.
This is where our influencing, negotiating and network skills come into play. These aren’t skills that come naturally to everyone, but an understanding of how they work will take you a long way.
Suitable for anyone in any role, our short online course will give you knowledge, insights and techniques to help improve these skills and take you further in your professional life.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
The course covers the following topics:
- Negotiating and influencing, the differences and how they are used
- Emotional intelligence
- Communication within influencing and negotiating
- Strategy of influencing and negotiating
- How to network effectively
You will learn:
- Understand the skills which underpin influencing and negotiation
- Understand your approach to negotiating and influencing
- Identify your areas for improvement in both negotiation and influencing
- Explain what networking is and how to network successfully
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course worked through at the pace of the learner.
- More details
Who is the course suitable for?
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to develop their influencing, negotiating and networking skills