IEMA Sustainability Skills for the Workforce
Designed for Non Environmental Specialists who are not at a managerial / supervisory level. This one day course provides a practical introduction to Environmental Sustainability, so they are equipped with the knowledge, understanding and motivation to make a positive difference within their organisation.
- Gain an understanding of the main environmental and economic risks and opportunities
- Gain knowledge and understanding of compliance obligations and business drivers for change.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the mean potential impacts on Environment and Sustainability
- Gain knowledge and understanding of how to improve environmental performance
- Balanced content including workshops, activities and case studies throughout
No prior Environmental knowledge is required.
Online end of course examination.
Benefits of attending:
Delegates will gain an increased awareness of the how the Environment, the Business they work for and their working lives are interconnected, as well as the motivation and knowledge needed to contribute a positive change.