In the complex environment of staff shortages, a volatile economy, and the rising cost of living, negotiating pay settlements and setting competitive salary and benefits packages is more difficult now than it has ever been.
Getting the right data and leaning on expert support can help you implement affordable changes to your packages that motivate your workforce and attract the best talent.
Insight and support from Make UK
Benchmarking and data
- Manufacturers can access current reports on pay settlement and sector specific salary benchmarking surveys using our unique insight and access to the sector as part of their membership or buy as separate reports.
- For non-manufacturers or manufacturers with different requirements for salary benchmarking our experienced team can create a bespoke salary benchmarking report to suit your requirements.
Pay settlements and negotiations
Our team of employee relations advisers, HR consultants and lawyers can support you throughout the process of negotiating and agreeing pay settlements.
- Advice on or conducting negotiations with Trade Unions and employee representatives
- Training for your management team to negotiate with Trade Unions and employee representatives
- Set up works councils and provide training for employee representatives
- Access to selected partners with low cost healthcare and employee benefits that add value to pay settlements and packages
Salary and benefits
In addition to benchmarking support our team of employee relations advisers, HR consultants and lawyers can support you throughout the process of reviewing and setting salary and benefits packages – as well as any difficulties that might come along the way.
- Job evaluation services
- Competency Frameworks and training needs analysis
- Pay grievance consultancy and handling difficult conversations training
- Appraisal training and consultancy
- Review and consolidation of benefits packages
Email email@example.com or call 0808 164 5874 to talk to an adviser.