Guide: impact of brexit on data transfers
In this guide, we look at the laws regulating international transfers of personal data and how it is likely to change after Brexit, highlighting the issues that may arise and the need for organisations to assess their data flows so that they can prepare.
We also consider some additional steps that UK organisations processing personal data of individuals in the EEA will need to take for compliance.
Buy this guide to:
Understand how the law applies to the international transfer of personal data to or from your:
• Group or sister companies
And learn what steps to take to remain compliant with the law post-Brexit, deal or no deal.
£75 + VAT members
£95 + VAT non-members
To order your copy of our data transfers guide or if you would like to find out more about our suite of GDPR essential documents below, which are also available to purchase for £595 + VAT (MakeUK members) and £650 + VAT (non-members), contact Laura Heggs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make UK Essential GDPR Templates – Points to note
- Data Protection Policy
- Employee Privacy Notice
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
- Employee DPIA
- Employee Data Retention Process
- Accompanying Document to GDPR Template: Employee Data Retention Process – Example Retention Periods
- Employee Record of Processing
- Guide to Handling a Personal Data Breach
- Guide to Handling Individuals’ Requests to Exercise Data Protection Rights.