Keeping up with changes in government schemes and adapting your working practices to meet the changing working environment is difficult for busy HR practitioners. To help you stay compliant, protect jobs and secure the future of your business, we are making essential HR tools and resources available as free downloads.
As our team of employment lawyers and HR practitioners continue to create templates and resources we will make them available here so you can easily keep up to date and adapt to government schemes and coronavirus restrictions.
With over 130,000 downloads, our free resources have helped thousands of businesses stay compliant and adapt quickly to changes.
Furlough letters for the Extended CJRS
In the Spring Budget on 3 March 2021, the Government announced that the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) would be extended until 30 September 2021. We refer to this as the ‘Extended CJRS’.
We have prepared the following template letters for employers to use when seeking employees’ agreement to full or flexible furlough under the Extended CJRS:
- Extended CJRS full furlough letter – to place an employee on full furlough
- Extended CJRS flexible furlough letter – to place an employee on flexible furlough
In addition, we have prepared a template letter to provide an update to employees who are already on full or flexible furlough in view of the continuation of the Extended CJRS to 30 September 2021:
- Extended CJRS furlough update letter – to inform an employee who is currently on full or flexible furlough about how the continuation of the Extended CJRS to 30 September 2021 will affect their own furlough arrangements
We have also prepared template letters for employers to use to recall employees from full or flexible furlough under the Extended CJRS:
- Return from full furlough under the Extended CJRS letter – to recall an employee on full furlough to return to their normal working hours
- Return from flexible furlough under the Extended CJRS letter – to recall an employee on flexible furlough to return to their normal working hours
Other useful Tools and Documents
- HR Checklist to identify which human resources and legal issues are of most relevance to your business and to explore steps you could take to maximise the efficiency of your HR operations.
- Work Authorisation letter to provide to employees who cannot work from home and are required to attend the workplace, in case they are stopped by the police when travelling to or from work during the current lockdown in England.