Risk assessment support
When you need to be confident your people are safe, we are here for you
Now, more than ever, companies are focusing on risk and how to manage it effectively for their employees – both in the workplace and at home. The coronavirus outbreak means that people are having to adapt and refine the way they carry out risk assessments and, with resources being stretched, effective systems need to be put in place to manage risk, within your workplace, with your customers and with your supply chain.
Via a range of practical solutions, support and insight, we are here to help you:
- Ensure your staff and workplace are safe
- Keep your organisation compliant
- Reduce risks to your operations and keep you open
- Ensure you are Covid 19 - secure
Covid-19 Impact Audit
An on-site audit by one of our experienced Health and Safety consultants to assess the impact of your Covid-19 controls on operations. Helping you to maximise your efficiency, keep compliant, minimise future risks, and make the most of the resource you have.
We’ll look at:
- The impact of Covid control measures on your operations, and the additional costs created by them.
- The use of available communication channels to improve awareness, understanding and compliance of Covid control measures.
- The impact of limited resources, such as key health and safety staff.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 0808 168 5874